The passage make people think about a woman that is a slave is very harmless. Of what woman as slave being through with no contradiction and freedom. Woman slavery suffered many difference in their live because they was own by a man. Which a man would use any power he had to control their woman slaves. The make the readers feel sad for what woman went through as slave. The readers felt that woman must had been mistreated different from man slaves. Woman slaves had been rape by their owners and got pregnant. J. California Cooper include the scene and passage of the quote about Loretta talking to Always because it can connect to other readers because of the problems which was acquired to their ancestors. The passage reflect overall questioning about being an American because of how it conclude that Americans been having problems.
Joseph I enjoyed reading this. I see you reaed the book and undersood the things you had to do. Your wording was good also and you took your time. I understood your point and like the way i can feek that you care for women. Though you are " The Ladies MAn" lol.
Nice response but I just looked over the rules on how the personal response is to be written and I found out it was suppose to be one page and this does not look like one page.
Joseph I enjoyed reading this. I see you reaed the book and undersood the things you had to do. Your wording was good also and you took your time. I understood your point and like the way i can feek that you care for women. Though you are " The Ladies MAn" lol.
ReplyDeleteGood personal response i like how you brought up the fact that female slaves were owned by a master i completely understood your respnse great work!
ReplyDeleteNice response but I just looked over the rules on how the personal response is to be written and I found out it was suppose to be one page and this does not look like one page.
ReplyDelete