Dear Sun,
My life is going tragical. I been through alot so far. My living organization with Doak and his wife Sue. I spoke very little. I always knew my place and answer truthfully. I did not know much about my kind of time early on, when i would think on one or other of my children. I have done lots of work around the house with my swollen heavy belly pullin me down. I am living a disaster life as a slave. I thank God that you are living life good as I speak. I will always love you my brother Sun.
Sincerely,
Sister Always
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

whats up Ladies man! Lol. But you got off to a good start and you started to slowly fall apart. It seemed like you repeated a couple of things. But i like the effort, you put time into this. Practice makes Perfect brother. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete